Pages



Thursday, January 5, 2017

Brand New Format!~ Kit Release

Hello everyone! I have super exciting news to share with you! Since it is a new year and I am desperately wanting to try a different and more organized planning style, I have decided to start reformatting my kits. Today marks the first of many new formatted sticker kits to come, this time the digital downloads include 7 Half Sheets, an Exclusive Kit freebie quarter sheet and small Glitter Headers sheet.. all for a total of 260+ stickers! For now, since I am a Happy Planner user only, most of my kits will be formatted for Happy Planner sizes, but eventually I will try and add Erin Condren versions as well. It is difficult to add more stickers and still have both planner types available as well as multiple kit types. I will say that the new kits will definitely still work with Erin Condren, you may just have to cut the boxes or extend your boxes down into the bottom washi area.

Today's release is an adorable kit for Valentine's day, February or just for when you are wanting something cute. This kit is called Love You Beary Much and features different shades of pink as well as baby blue. The deco included in the kit is focused around teddy bears, hearts and balloons. Click the picture below to be taken to my shop and see what all is in the kit!




No comments:

Post a Comment